Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rindu...Luahan Ht di Hari Ibu..

Owh MAMA..how i miss u so much..
how i miss my siblings so much..
from the bottom of my heart..
with the tears that out of my eyes..
*sry DAD,im nt missing u*
 I felt so badly empty..
in this place,
a place tat U want me to stdy..
a place where far away from U..
because no one else..
that could love me..
know me better than anyone else..
accept me as what I am..
accept me as who I am..

Owh MAMA.. how i miss u so much..
how i miss my siblings so much..
from the bottom of my heart..
with the tears that out of my eyes..
without U, I am nothing..
I am useless..
*jz like what father told me before*
I am weak..
I am coward..
I am really dunno what to do without u by my self..
I cant live,without UR love..
Owh MAMA..UR the besh person that I ever know..
the best person that I ever met..
i dunno how to describe how i feel right now..
I just want U 2 know that, I love U..
so much..damn much..
Im sry for everything that Ive done it before..
made U cried,disappointed U, made U angry..
and Thanks for everything that U gav me before..
the supports,money, love, attention, care,etc..
Im really hope that U will live longer..
with the happiness all the time..
till I can repay U..
as much as I could..
Im promise to U MAMA, I wont let U down again..
Im promise to U MAMA, Ill make U proud of me..
Im promise to U MAMA, Ill make our family proud of me..
Im promise to U MAMA, Ill do my besh in wateva I do after this..
Because, Im doing this just for U..
and of course, because, I love U so much MAMA..
Love U so much,Love U so much..
Happy Mother's Day Mama..
Thanks so much ..
from UR bad son..
-Muhammad Ikhwan Bin Idris-

0 comments: